Mara Bini shoes are shoes totally designed and produced in Italy.
In addition to being able to boast the Made in Italy workforce, the strengths of Mara Bini shoes are the materials with which they are produced, or chosen materials of the highest quality, the art of master craftsmen in their production and the special slip lasting method.
In this Mara Bini Fall – Winter 2018/2019 season, we can find various articles and models that can satisfy every kind of request.
For example we find a wide selection of moccasins, a very fashionable item this season, like the F536 model Gioia Inverno: it’s a classic leather moccasin but with the detail of the horse and the golden accessory on the front of the footwear, or the article F541 Soft Winter model that is a moccasin in leather very simple but fashionable thanks to the particular processing of fringes in pony skin.
Then we find the ballerinas, which for many women are a must for both winter and summer, like the article F504 Lidia model that we can find either in leather or totally in pony or the F51 model Lidia model very similar to the item F504 but embellished with accessories applied to the edge.
The boots instead are really essential shoes: we can find the article F543 model Chiara Tr with the low heel and the zipper in the back of the shoe or the article F546 model Chiara Tr always with the low heel and large laces.
In the section of the ankle boots instead we can find many items including the F532 model Fabia Tr with heel and the upper completely in pony and the F515 model Perla Tr leather with the golden accessory buckle.
Also for the décolleté section Mara Bini proposes a wide choice, we can find the F512 model Perla, a beautiful suede décolleté or the F566 Perla model in leather with the golden accessory on the front of the shoe.
For those who love classic shoes Mara Bini offers several items, such as the F549 model Chiara model with fringes in pony and golden accessory or the F547 article always Chiara model with large soft laces.
Obviously for this season there are also the pointed ankle boots like the F498 model Lidia Tr with low heel and laces or the F501 model Lidia Tr, an ankle-high ankle boot with golden accessory in the front of the shoe.
Now that the summer is almost over, we are already projected into the next season.
In this article we discover together women fashion trends for the footwear sector for the Fall Winter season 2018/2019.
– Pointed ankle boots: this season we find the ankle boots with low toe heel just like the F500 model Lidia Tr or the article F498 model Lidia Tr by Mara Bini.
It is the right compromise for those who love comfort without renouncing to keep up with current fashion.
– Moccasins: the moccasins remain a must-have item in our own shoe rack, also for the Fall Winter season 2018 – 2019.
In the classic version as the F540 article or more particular as the F503 and F507 items Lidia Tr by Mara Bini.
– Ballerinas: even for this season ballerinas are confirmed as an essential item for a woman. Practical and elegant, like the article F505 or the F51 model Lidia by Mara Bini, they are ideal to give a touch of elegance even to the simplest look.
– Ankle boots: for those who love to wear simple and casual looks, classic low-heeled ankle boots are a must. For this type of shoe, Mara Bini offers a simpler ankle boot like the F543 model Chiara a Tr or a more sophisticated item like the F546 model Chiara Tr.
– Half boots: also the half boots are a must for this new season. Also here you can find various items of stubs, simple as for example the article F525 model Fabia or more details like the article F524 model Fabia tr or the articles F521 and F516 model Perla Tr.
– Décolleté: last but not least for this season the shoes preferred by all the women, that is the fundamental décolleté.
In this season, particular items and accessories are in fashion, for example Mara Bini proposes various articles such as article F513, article F509 or article F511 model Perla.
What are the fashion colors for the fall / winter 2018/2019 season?
No light and soft colors for this season, but the color Red, Silver and the classic Black.
Discover the complete collection for the Fall Winter 2018/2019 season by Mara Bini at the link: mara-bini.it/en/category/autumn-winter/