Assuming that a right shoe for your foot should not hurt you and despite the fact that, at the time of the various tests before the purchase, the shoe looks perfect for you, it may happen that the footwear, after a few times you wear it, may hurt you.
In this article we give you some little advice to prevent your new shoes from hurting you.
If you feel too narrow shoes for example, there are various methods to try to enlarge them, we recommend two that for us are the most valid:
- to try to widen the footwear too tight, the first advice we give you is to wear a few hours at home with the double sock, so the shoes should slowly widen.
- The second advice of the case, perhaps the safest, is to put in your shoes shapes made of plastic or wood to make them widen so as to solve the problem.
If instead the shoes are too wide, the advice we give you in this case is to buy an insole and insert it into your shoe so as to make it narrower.
For the problem instead of the straps, which can cause irritation or blisters, the most useful advice we can give you is to buy special pads that you can find on the market in the form of adhesive strips. Just apply them in the edge of your straps and you’re done. Likewise, if you experience discomfort in the back of the heel and you have bladders there, you can easily buy valid adhesive silicone pads for the heel.
The last quick tips we give you are the following:
– Never buy shoes with swollen feet;
– At the time of purchase try the shoe, get up and take a few steps to better evaluate the fit of the shoe and any discomfort;
– Just after the purchase, before wearing shoes to go out, wear shoes at home to ensure that the shoe is best suited to the foot;
– Buy only excellent quality shoes , such as shoes by Mara Bini that, thanks to the slip-lasting method, they will give you maximum comfort combined with elegance and sportiness.