We have finally entered the spring and summer is almost upon us.
What models are in fashion this season?
- Décolleté with low heel: décolleté with midi heel, also called kitten heel, are ideal for all women who love comfort but do not want to do without elegance and refinement.
Bon-ton shoes par excellence, they are ideal to wear in the office or even in the evening for some event or dinner.
They adapt easily to any type of look, with jeans, a dress or an elegant look.
- Moccasin: the moccasin is a must for this spring – summer 2018, it is a valid alternative to sandals and décolleté for those looking for a shoe that combines comfort with style.
Décolleté with low heel: décolleté with midi heel, also called kitten heel, are ideal for all women who love comfort but do not want to do without elegance and refinement.
- Mules: mules also known as sabot shoes are back in fashion in summer 2017, always have the back part open and can be either with the low heel or with the high heel.
They can be found in leather or in various fabrics and can be either basic or embellished with various accessories and can even be completed with fur.
They too, like the moccasins, are perfect with dresses and office looks.
- Ballerina shoe: the ballerina shoe never goes out of fashion! But it is constantly changing to stay on the cutting edge and follow fashion.
This year the pointy ballerinas are very fashionable, some showing part of the heel, with decorations or buckles and studs.
To be worn preferably with some dress or skirt.
- Slip on: the slip on are sneakers without laces or zippers but with elastic.
They are for the more sporty women, who love the comfortable, less formal look and want to feel at ease.
Ideal to wear with jeans or trousers but also with sheath dress, flared skirts or tight-fitting dresses to break the look.
Did you already know all the proposals for this new season?